The Do and Do not of maintenance of Rotary Gear Pump
The Rotary Gear Pump made by Rotary Gear Pump Manufacturers in India is a type of positive displacement rotary gear pump which consists of a shaft with a helical rack that is mounted on the outer surface of the shaft. The gear teeth are fixed to the shaft and the pressure on the teeth is transmitted by a conical thrust bearing.
Rotary Gear Pump Manufacturers In India like Kirit Industries offer a wide range of products to meet the requirements of various industries. Kirit Industries have a variety of Rotary Gear Pumps. These pumps are ideal for pumping liquids, and slurries.
Do of maintenance of Rotary Gear Pump
- Before starting the unit, review the manufacturer's instructions for the engine and pump.
- Comply with all regulations on environmental, health, and safety issues.
- Before starting the engine, double-check that all the shields and guards are fastened and in position.
- Before starting, make sure the pump is secure, level, and level.
- Minimize suction lift and support all hoses and pipes as necessary.
- Keep air traps out of the suction and discharge lines, and ensure that the suction line is angled toward the pump.
- Check the fuel source, ensure there is enough fuel, and look for contamination.
- When utilised with wellpoint systems, position the unit as close as possible to the underdrain and in the middle of the header line.
- Use pipe compound, Teflon tape, or wellpoint clay as necessary to adequately tighten all suction connections.
- Only make use of sturdy hose gaskets and reinforced high-quality suction hose.
- Before starting and stopping the engine, make sure the transmission is disengaged.
- Only use good filter systems, such as well points, vacuum wells, socks, or underdrains, to pump Liquids.
- Maintain proper and effective operation of the wellpoint system or sock.
- Verify that the pump generates a constant flow in less than 10 minutes. Recheck all suction connections and prime the pump if no flow is generated (fill with liquid to be pumped).
- Ensure that the pump/gear box oil reservoir is properly topped off with 15/40 engine oil.
- Adhere to the manual's recommended maintenance regimen.
- When not in use for a lengthy period of time or during cold conditions, drain the pump, the tanks, and all hoses and piping. Rotate the pump's end while draining to get the most Liquid out.
- Let the pump cool before cutting off any hoses or draining them.
Do not of maintenance of Rotary Gear Pump
- Allow novice workers to use machinery only under supervision.
- Ignore environmental, health, and safety measures.
- Raise the pump while the discharge or suction hoses are connected.
- Try suction lifts of more than 50 feet.
- Let the pump run dry.
- Rotary wellpoint pump-equipped sump.
- Pump solids, such as rocks, wood chips, excessive sediment, etc. bigger than allowed sizes; stay away from caustic chemicals as well.
- Run the pump at an abnormally steep incline.
- Operate the engine outside of the advised operating speed range.
- Switch on or off the pump when the transmission is engaged or while moving quickly.
- Before adjusting your wellpoint system, adjust the vacuum relief pulp valve.
- To raise the vacuum, close the vacuum relief valve.
Kirit Industries is a Rotary Gear Pump Manufacturers in India. These pumps are often used in industries such as aviation, food processing, and manufacturing. These are a few things that can be done to maintain the pump and keep it running smoothly. We are sure you will keep these tips while maintaining a Rotary Gear Pump to make it run for longer and work better.Get in touch with the rotary gear pumps manufacturers with vast experience.